Written: 12 Feb. 2015
Last Updated: 21 Oct. 2016
History (newest on top):
-Major overhaul of the table formatting - 25 April 2015
-Added "entities" and additional clarification - 14 Feb. 2015
-Added screenshot of HTML-formatted comments - 21 Oct. 2016
- Site Map/Table of Contents - link just added to the top of this website! See above.
- Using the Arduino Uno’s built-in 10-bit to 21-bit ADC (Analog to Digital Converter)
- The Power of Arduino
- Beginner RC Airplane Setup
- Recommended Soldering Kit & Tutorials (for Arduino, Electronics, & Radio Control)
- Thunder AC680/AC6 Charger & Computer Data-Logging Software
- Parallel Charging Your LiPo Batteries
I've been wondering how to put hyperlinks in blog comments for quite some time now, so I finally did a little research to find out how!
Normally blog comments are plain text, but here's a sample screenshot of an HTML-formatted comment, just under this post, which I'm about to teach you how to do yourself.
If you'd like to make your next comments at the bottom of an article a little more fancy, with hyperlinks, bold, or italics, for example, here's how! Feel free to practice your new skills in the comments below this article too, as scratch space to test your syntax.
The following commands are accepted in Google Blogger comments:
HTML Commands ("tags"):
|<a href="URL">NAME</a>||Creates a hyperlink named NAME, to website URL|